Monday, January 18, 2010

Jodi Queenan, artist extraordinaire!

I love when I find a web site that allows me to shop in a way that supports orphans. I have a long list of such sites, and now have a new one to add to it!

Jodi Queenan is an artist who uses color and a whimsical approach to create beautiful pieces of art, including pieces that celebrate adoption. She gifts a portion of her sales to support the Kolfe Youth Orphanage in Ethiopia through the ministry of another favorite of mine, Children's HopeChest.

I encourage you to go to her blog site, explore her art and visit her store by clicking on the link on her blog.

She has created a contest to launch her new blog site; you can read more about it by going there! She is giving away three 8x10's of her work to the lucky winners. You can enter by leaving a comment on her blog post of 1/5/10.

Click on her name to visit her site; I'm sure you will enjoy your time there! Jodi Queenan

1 comment: