Monday, April 20, 2009

Hope for the Hopeless

My friend Tom Davis is in Ethiopia right now, traveling with a team for Children's HopeChest. I want to share his blog post from today, about the team's visit to two orphanage sites called Hope for the Hopeless.

" We've just returned from visiting two orphanage sites called Hope for the Hopeless. I can't remember the last time I've been overwhelmed with so many things at once - love received from the kids, stories that broke my heart, joy that filled my soul as we danced and sang together".


You can read his entire post and see some pictures here, plus find a link if you want to be part of Hope to them: http://tomdavis.typepad.com/tom_daviss_blog/2009/04/my-heart-is-full.html

I praise God for the Hope that is reality in Him! And I thank Him that we get to be one small part of being His Body, sharing the Hope that is in us in vital ways to kids like these beautiful children

No comments:

Post a Comment